Among TB’s top accomplishments of 2012:
- Ending First Niagara’s horrible “rock and roll” ad campaign
- Getting to the bottom of a vandalism “cold case”
- Getting the Sabres to the playoffs
- Turning water into wine
- Accidentally persuading local celeb to change Twitter handle
- Assembling all-star cast of contributors from WNY
- Holding total legal threats against TB under 6
We’re optimistic that 2013 will rank in our top 2 years of all-time but we’re still trying to figure out what we are and what we should be. In the name of market research, we’ll throw a few informal questions your way and see where it takes us as we continue to navigate the landscape that is “Digital Buffalo.”
- What do you like about the site?
- What don’t you like?
- What are we missing?
- What are we doing too much? Not enough?
- Which of our contributors do you find most valuable?
- What would make you visit the site more often?
- What would make you more likely to share Trending Buffalo’s content?
- What’s your view of Trending Buffalo’s role in the online community?
PLEASE USE THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW to answer any (or all or none) of the above questions and let us know what you think about what we’re doing and what we can/should be doing better.
If you liked this article, please share it!