Podcast: Play in new window | Download
On today’s podcast, Bob Gaughan and I discuss:
- Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz‘ rebuttal of the “we need a new stadium for the Bills” mantra
- Pegula vs. Bon Jovi in the Bills ownership race
- NFL blackout policy coming to an end?
- is C.J. Spiller really on the trading block?
- our latest assessment of E.J. Manuel
TrendingBuffalo How about letting BuffaloBisons play in the new buffalobills stadium? They’re going to need a new stadium in 10 years too
TrendingBuffalo link not working on iPhone.
716TalkingProud TrendingBuffalo BuffaloBisons buffalobills Multi-use #CookieCutter stadii went out with #BellBottoms…
MikeSant65 TrendingBuffalo BuffaloBisons buffalobills It’s 40 years later, I’m sure we can do better a #CookieCutter Stadium.