Since, in Buffalo, we tend to care about things like this…
Fresh off his excellent and, dare I say, inspirational Saturday night show at UB’s Center For the Arts, comedian and podcast king Adam Carolla had some nice things to say about our fair city and the surrounding area.
Hear Carolla’s Monday podcast here. (Language NSFW.)
Some of the Buffalo-related highlights:
- The first 15 minutes or so are based around Adam’s struggles getting from Montreal to Buffalo in time for the show (thanks to a canceled flight.)
- 1:50- Guest Dave Dameshek makes reference to “the lovely city, the underrated city– Buffalo, NY.” Carolla: “I’ll say it’s underrated as well.”
- 7:42- Carolla: “… and we’re going to beautiful and underrated Buffalo to do a show.”
- 14:28- Carolla: “Beautiful country between Montreal and Buffalo. I’m glad we got the car because we got to Buffalo on time and actually went on a romantic retreat… all these patches of lakes and boathouses and stuff, just going over bridges and wooded ares, it was beautiful. And after the gig, we had a romantic trip to Niagara Falls… just me, Mike, and Mike.”
- Carolla: On Niagara Falls: “They’re exactly what you think they are but you still should go.”
Is this stuff a big deal?
Is it nice to hear?
Yes. Yes, it is.