By the end, I’ve practically got the Bills winning the Super Bowl.
On today’s podcast, Chris Trapasso stops by for a lengthy discussion about his excellent “10 Things I Think I Think About the 2014 Bills” (h/t Peter King) series that has been running here on Trending Buffalo.
We hit them all, in order, which gives us a nice little table of contents for this episode:
- Brandon Spikes and an improved run defense
- Robert Woods primed for a breakout year
- Stephon Gilmore’s rise to dominance
- C.J. Spiller- will he or won’t he be the centerpiece of the offense?
- Jim Schwartz replacing Mike Pettine
- defensive tackle Stefan Charles (who??)
- understanding Mario Williams
- expected impact of Sammy Watkins in his rookie year
- E.J. Manuel- year 2
- why the Bills look a lot like a playoff team