Heading into football season, we had $487.12 in the Trending Buffalo slush fund.
5 weeks and 13 wagers later, we’re sitting at on a cool $600.70.
- In just over a month, we’ve raised the value of the account by 23%.
- At that growth rate, projected account balance after one year– $7203.09!
- We peaked at $602.70 on September 30 and have lost 6 dollars since.
- We put a lot of time and thought into losing those 6 dollars.
- We made $107 with our first 4 bets. We made $6 with our next 9.
- We’ve netted $113 in a month. What is this, 1948?
Plan moving forward:
- Bigger bets!
Oregon State +5.5 over BYU. Outright win for the Beavers PLUS they give me points? $$$$$
Picking the week’s biggest favorite to cover the spread isn’t my typical move but it’s the play this week. Oakland has been outscored in its 2 road games by a combined 72-19. They’re coming off the bye which works in your favor– it’s the only thing that keeps this game from double digit spread. Take Atlanta -9.